Sunday, June 21, 2009

FORE! vs. STRIKE!







We had a wonderful Father's Day breakfast at our favorite spot in the town harbor.
Much discussion if we should keep our family plan to golf for the day. The cold, wet, misty rain and increasing wind drove our decision to cancel our scheduled tee time. Wouldn't be fun! Plan "B" brought us to a few crazy games of bowling! Much fun!If you golf, http://www.ameandlulu/ have fab golf accessories and I thought these preppy pink and green bowling pin earrings I found on etsy; oogieboogiebaubles, were a hoot!!

8 comments:

  1. I am loving all the Ame & Lulu stuff! I may need to pick up a belt before my next outing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ame & Lulu! Cute earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ame & Lulu!! I am still contemplating getting some really cute golf club covers for my self.

    How adorable! Glad you had a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rain has been killer! I hope you get your golf date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously need the weather to change! love the earrings.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and love it! Those earring are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Earrings are so cute:)
    Thanks for the kind words on my blog and welcome to our world!
    (love your blog too!)

    ReplyDelete