Monday, January 17, 2011

Yankee Magazine


...While the kids were sledding this afternoon, and after I spent a good part of the day "deep cleaning" from the sparce remains of a wonderful holiday season...I took "time out" for myself. I did this exactly at the moment when the sun was at it's peak, shining so brightly between the shutters in my living room. With a cup of tea and my legs propped on the ottoman, I escaped into the wintery fest of true New England.

It was bitter cold today, and I had every intention of walking...(Honest!) but I just couldn't resist "my time", my sunny living room, my "clean" living room, and catching up with one of my favorite preppy magazines; Yankee Magazine.

Tell me what's your favorite preppy magazine?


6 comments:

  1. I never heard of it. Sounds interesting.

    Palm Beach Illustrated is my fav preppy mag since I'm from there.

    Nice blog! I just followed!

    Come visit :)
    http://thesocialknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, Yankee is a good one, I must say. Town and Country is another good preppy periodical. Or Fast Company. I think it's safe to say that we preppies like to stay abreast of business matters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading Town & Country since I was 11. I love it, but they have made a lot of changes recently. Yankee looks fun
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yankee is one of the ultimate mags I think, although I am partial to Town & Country. I hope you are doing well, fun to see you posting again!

    Sending a big, happy smile your way!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    Your Name:...............
    Your Country:...............
    Your Occupation:...............
    Loan Amount Needed:...............
    Loan Duration...............
    Monthly Income:...............
    Your Telephone Number:.....................
    Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete