Monday, January 17, 2011

Yankee Magazine


...While the kids were sledding this afternoon, and after I spent a good part of the day "deep cleaning" from the sparce remains of a wonderful holiday season...I took "time out" for myself. I did this exactly at the moment when the sun was at it's peak, shining so brightly between the shutters in my living room. With a cup of tea and my legs propped on the ottoman, I escaped into the wintery fest of true New England.

It was bitter cold today, and I had every intention of walking...(Honest!) but I just couldn't resist "my time", my sunny living room, my "clean" living room, and catching up with one of my favorite preppy magazines; Yankee Magazine.

Tell me what's your favorite preppy magazine?


5 comments:

  1. I never heard of it. Sounds interesting.

    Palm Beach Illustrated is my fav preppy mag since I'm from there.

    Nice blog! I just followed!

    Come visit :)
    http://thesocialknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, Yankee is a good one, I must say. Town and Country is another good preppy periodical. Or Fast Company. I think it's safe to say that we preppies like to stay abreast of business matters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading Town & Country since I was 11. I love it, but they have made a lot of changes recently. Yankee looks fun
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yankee is one of the ultimate mags I think, although I am partial to Town & Country. I hope you are doing well, fun to see you posting again!

    Sending a big, happy smile your way!
    tp

    ReplyDelete