Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Penabscot Bay





Just downloaded some of my pictures and so far very pleased! Remember how I said I wasn't too savvy with pictures and blogging? I just need to learn how to post picture with copy underneath! I'll get there bloggers, I will!
We took a boat out in the Bay around the many little islands in the region, some with very, very, very, private and expensive resort homes, as well those home to moose only!!!!!! It was a beautiful day and lovely scenery! Above is Breakwater Lighthouse that we could walk to everyday from the resort. I was happy to get this view in the water from the other side! And this is Owl's Head Lighthouse on Owl's Head Island. The kids enjoyed climbing this one.


I'm off to New Hampshire for a few days visiting and may not be posting. I hope to add more pictures later. Enjoy the week!












4 comments:

  1. these pics remind me of Door County so much- they just tug at my heartstrings! so beautiful!

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. Makes me miss our house!

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and enjoy your trip! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, these are beautiful, just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing them Miss PINE!
    tp

    ReplyDelete